The Valparaiso Beacons (2-2) are favored by 2.5 points against the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Leathernecks Betting Records & Stats
- Western Illinois’ games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 137.5 points 20 of 26 times.
- The average over/under for Leathernecks contests last year was 145.4, 7.9 more points than this game’s point total.
- Against the spread, the Leathernecks were 14-12-0 last year.
- Western Illinois was underdogs 14 times last season and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- The Leathernecks had a record of 4-10, a 28.6% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +120 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Leathernecks.
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 137.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 137.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Western Illinois Insights & Trends
- The Leathernecks’ 73 points per game last year were just 0.6 fewer points than the 73.6 the Beacons allowed to opponents.
- Western Illinois put together an 8-4 ATS record and a 13-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 73.6 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-4-0|
|5-9-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|72.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80.4|
|67||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||66.1|
|7-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-3-0|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.