The Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) will look to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (7-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center as heavy, 12.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW. The matchup has an over/under set at 225.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns Betting Records & Stats
- Phoenix’s 13 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 225.5 points nine times.
- The average point total in Phoenix’s contests this year is 232.5, seven more than this matchup’s over/under.
- So far this season, the Suns have compiled a 6-7-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Phoenix has been favored nine times and won five of those games.
- Phoenix has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -900.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Suns have a 90% chance to win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Suns vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Suns Insights & Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered two times in six games when playing at home, and it has covered four times in seven games on the road.
- The Suns score 117.1 points per game, only four more points than the 113.1 the Trail Blazers give up.
- Phoenix has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 113.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.