The New Mexico State Aggies (3-2) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they take on the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The over/under in the matchup is set at 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Cancún, Mexico
- Venue: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fresno State vs New Mexico State Betting Records & Stats
- The Bulldogs’ record against the spread last year was 11-17-0.
- Fresno State had a record of 2-2 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter last year (50%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Bulldogs have an implied win probability of 62.3%.
- New Mexico State compiled an 8-10-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the Aggies won one of their six games when they were an underdog by at least +140 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New Mexico State has a 41.7% chance of walking away with the win.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|New Mexico State||9||50%||73.7||137.4||71.7||137.4||143.9|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Fresno State vs New Mexico State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 63.7 points per game the Bulldogs scored were 8.0 fewer points than the Aggies gave up (71.7).
- When Fresno State put up more than 71.7 points last season, it went 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Aggies put up 8.0 more points per game last year (73.7) than the Bulldogs allowed their opponents to score (65.7).
- New Mexico State put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 9-8 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.7 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|New Mexico State||8-10-0||4-2||8-10-0|
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Fresno State||New Mexico State|
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||3-4-0|
|4-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-5-0|
|63.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.6|
|65.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.7|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||2-5-0|
|9-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.