PRODUCT DESIGN DIRECTOR (LEAD THE DESIGN CONVERSATION) / $200K+ (FULL-TIME), AUCKLAND
Are you an award-winning Product Designer at the top of your game looking for a new challenge? Capable of leading a design team of talented individuals? You and the great team around you will be designing experiences for enterprise products, consumer apps, and enterprise platforms for a range of diverse clients across Australasia.
This could be the senior director level role you have been waiting for. This is the digital agency you will want to work for – award-winning, innovative and highly strategic – work for them and level up your global career immediately.
Our client a large Australasian digital agency at the forefront of creating impactful and innovative products and experiences is looking for a Product Design Director to lead wider design vision to deliver better outcomes for their client’s brands, products and experiences online.
You’ll be a strong people person who can quickly establish client relationships to drive confidence, design best practice, account growth, and manage your design team to create a thriving design culture and productive mindset. You’ll confidently speak to clients and industry professionals about current trends and proudly about the content and craft your team delivers.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of UX/UI design principles and be strategically led in your design process, comfortable with rapid change and the dynamic environment. You’ll have a deep understanding of the usual tools and techniques, while also bringing keen user insight and design expertise to inform design direction.
Inspired by user-centered design? Looking for your next big career step where you can lead, mentor, and coach others? Yes? Then APPLY TODAY!
We’re looking for:
Minimum of 12+ years of experience in Product/UX/UI Design
A design-centred portfolio that demonstrates impeccable UI design
An ability to articulate how your UX design thinking and how it has made an impact on high-performing user-centred customer experiences
Ability to articulate your team’s solutions to clients and key stakeholders
Some key responsibilities are:
Deliver world-class innovative, engaging user-centred experiences and strategic-led design thinking
Evaluate user requirements, conduct research, and draw valuable insights for design and strategy
Create prototypes for new features and improvements
Facilitate and observe usability testing of prototypes, customer interviews and field research
Conduct research, analyse products and user trends, derive insights and create user journeys
Experience planning and facilitating research and co-design sessions
Comfortable in running workshops, mentoring the team and presenting to clients
Delivering world-class product designs in a collaborative team environment
Are you someone who is:
Adept at producing impactful and well thought out product design solutions?
Senior in their craft and confident leading a team?
Innovative and solutions-focused?
Great collaborator and communicator?
Confident leading the conversation with clients and external stakeholders?
Competitive senior salary of $200k+ per annum
A work environment where they are committed to your personal and professional development and growth
New phone and mobile account & hardware provided
Flexible working schedule
If this role sounds like you, then apply or e-mail Leighton Howl at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position. Or call Leighton on 021 702 573 for a confidential chat.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL-TIME), RARE, PERTH
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join Perth’s award winning and largest independent full-service creative agency. Our independence sets us apart at Rare and allows us to put people at the heart of everything we do.
As the Account Manager, you will work directly with our Account Directors to establish and maintain client relationships by acting as a workflow manager and strategic consultant.
Your Responsibilities can include:
Manage and oversee project workflow (digital, brand strategy, design, media briefing, TV and radio production, social, website, content)
Deliver and report on projected and budgeted billings and income for your projects
Develop strong client relationships with core clients
Manage junior staff members
Assist and train junior staff members
Develop existing clients and recognise new business opportunities
Forward plan project timelines
You’re a juggler, a multi-tasker with management skills that would impress anyone. As an Account Manager you’ll be the voice of your client, the custodian of their brand and know their business back to front. You’ll be able to whip up a financial report, put out a few fires and deliver an Oscar-worthy motivational speech to the team – all before morning tea. You’re a do-er and you’re ready to hit the ground running.
We request that you have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
We have a creative, fun, strong and rewarding team culture.
Values that align with our team – Be Good Humans, Find the Fun, Wonder More, Join Forces and Hunt Greatness.
Heritage listed office building & city centre location, for convenience, comfort and to enable our high-performing team.
We pride ourselves on building close and mutually respectful relationships with our amazing clients, locally, nationally and internationally.
Member of the Advertising Council of Australia.
Perks? We have over 50 of them! Here’s a few highlights:
Flexible and remote working for greater work and life balance.
Mental Health support through our confidential and 24-hour Employee Assistance Program counselling, as well as Rare Reset Days.
Paid Parental Leave, a baby shower and celebratory announcements when you’re growing your family.
A $1,500 p.a. training allowance and a 24 hours study budget to help you hone your professional development
A celebration of all cultures within our very thorough and active Festive Calendar, as well as supporting cultural public holiday swaps.
A freebie day off for your birthday!
Cakes, party pies and an always stocked drinks fridge.
If you’re passionate and live and breathe advertising we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today by submitting your Resume and a one-page Cover Letter.
The Fine Print
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Emailed applications will not be accepted.
No recruitment consultants please.
As we strive to Be Good Humans we will endeavour to respond electronically to all applications that are unsuccessful. However we appreciate your understanding that due to the high number of applications that we will receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
BUSINESS DIRECTOR (DIGITAL MEDIA) / $150K – $160K (FULL-TIME), AUCKLAND
Are you an ambitious Business Director, with a knack for unlocking new markets, business, and clients? We are looking for someone special to join a fearless and large digital media business in a newly created growth role.
Have you hit the ceiling media or agency side and want to transfer your skills and ability client-side? Are you looking for the next exciting phase in your career, in a business and industry where you can leverage your already cemented and proven sales prowess?
Our Auckland-based client, an established digital media-centred company, is setting itself up for change & growth in 2024 and beyond!
They are looking to fill a newly established senior sales-led Business Director role, which focuses on new business development, new client relationships, and overall business acquisition across NZ, while at the same time supporting client retention and growth for the clients you procure.
The Head of Sales is looking for this person to pick up a certain amount of the new business planning, strategy, and drive within the business, with an immediate focus on a 500+ warm lead database. Our client is willing to pay the big bucks for someone senior, proven, and highly skilled in their craft. We want someone industry-proven with high-level commercial and business acumen, able to take the lead and drive new business with flare and style, providing fit-for-purpose digital and media-led solutions for businesses NZ-wide.
Here’s the roadmap. Inherit and work a quality database of warm leads, get the early wins, and retain the high-value clients for your own long-term client portfolio. Quickly hire a sales support role dedicated just to you to look after ongoing client service, sales coordination, and admin, freeing you up to spend the most part of your week to be client facing, doing what you do best – procuring, winning new business, and repping the financial reward!
In summary, this new hire will be responsible for the management of new business plans, pitches and lead generation, pipeline management, and activities for which increased revenues/profits will be realised, while upholding the mission and values of the business.
The successful applicant will have the energy and digital and media smarts to fit into the business offering, have a clean and verifiable sales track record, know and enjoy the industry, be prepared to work hard and ‘do the doing’ of creating an ongoing pipeline of contacts, leads, and opportunities for conversion.
This person will present well, love pitching, and being in front of prospective clients, and will be appointed on the basis of being around long-term to build up their own portfolio of high-value clients with recurring revenue, maximizing ongoing revenue, profit, and commissionable earnings.
This person needs to be looking for more than a job. They need to be talking about salary, acquisition commission, recurring revenue commission, and individual growth trajectory in the interview process. You will be financially driven, willing to cut your own path and be 1/3 Relationship and 2/3 Sales in your approach. The perfect person will almost be a lone wolf, operating at a different level from other sales team members in the business and reporting only to the Head of Sales.
Sound like you? APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for someone who has…
– Minimum 10 years of commercial experience
– Min 5 years in business development and new business
– Industry-relevant experience (Advertising or Digital or Media)
– Well-networked and proven in their field
Some key responsibilities and attributes are:
– Marketing, Digital, Advertising, or Media agency experience
– Ability to work alone with strong processes and drive
– Lives and recognises digital & media excellence
– A natural problem solver
– Able to write new business pitches, presentations, and general correspondence.
– An expert at building new relationships
– Confident in cold calling and securing the pitch meeting
– Deal opener & closer
– Strong ability to communicate with clarity with clients
– Commercial and client-focused
– Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
– Internal Communications: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as industry journals, media, reports, etc
– Ability to effectively present results to senior management, and other employees of the organisation.
– Quick and proficient in MS Office, spreadsheets, CRM and database software, E-mail, etc
Are you someone who is…
– Confident risk taker, quick to realise opportunities
– Personable, warm, likable and graceful
– Approachable, highly presentable and professional
– Loves winning and the financial reward
– Plays a fair but hard game
– $150k- $160k base + uncapped commission plan on new and recurring business
– Phone Package
– First-class working environment
– All the sales and marketing tools provided
– Creative and content professionals at your fingertips for special pitches
– 500+ pipeline of ‘true’ warm leads to kickstart you off
If this role sounds like you, apply today or email Recruitment Director Will Gregory directly at email@example.com with a brief summary of why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you an experienced Account Manager with 5 years of experience?
Do you have a background in creative agencies and passion for award-winning work with a focus on big ideas fed by consumer behaviour insights?
Are you looking for flexible working arrangement and the ability to be part of a group with ample career development opportunities?
We are excited to present the role of intermediate level Senior level Account Manager as part of this creative and strategic communications agency. With offices in Ultimo, Sydney and a suite of flexible working arrangements, this is a full time permanent role that has come about due to steady growth and an expanding team.
Reporting to the Account Director this role is responsible for various client accounts and respective projects.
– Manage client relationships and identify growth opportunities
– Manage all aspects of projects from brief to client delivery
– Create proposals for existing and new clients
– Strategic and research input into projects e.g wireframing approaches, launch plans, designing surveys and desk research
– Manage quoting, budgets and invoicing
– Tracking and reporting on campaign performance with insights for improved outcomes
– Attend client meetings, and follow up with notes and actions
– Assist in production related issues across a variety of projects
– Presenting projects, ideas and campaigns to clients
– Manage the work of freelancers and designers
This role is ideal for a hungry midweight Account Manager who is ready to step up. We are looking for 4-5 years of experience – with experience in creative agencies or working across integrated briefs as an ideal – but not essential we are more interested in a great attention to detail and the ability and hunger to learn.
The ideal attributes include:
– A track record of managing and prioritizing your own work flow as well as the teams that they support
– A quick learner who can work to tight deadlines under pressure and remain calm
– Demonstrates initiative to ‘get the job done’
– A highly organised working style with strong attention to detail
– Good written and oral communication skills
– An understanding of the creative & production process in a digital and print environment
– A passionate for design, marketing and creative work
– Out of this world client management skills
– Copywriting skills preferable
This agency is part of a wider group – a collective of complementary agencies specialising in big ideas, great design while unlocking opportunities through authentic sustainability. As such, this role offers stability, opportunity for movement and development and an amazing bunch of colleagues.
Send your CV Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or for further information call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514.
CREATIVE & DIGITAL TALENT / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Do you currently work in talent / recruitment, or keen to make the move to the recruitment side?
Come work for us – we are a small indie recruitment agency, who specialises in recruiting for the creative, marketing and digital industry sectors. Our clients span advertising, design, tech, digital agencies, corporate and marketing.
We are a small, busy team of dedicated recruiters, who enjoy a fun, relaxed environment located in Surry Hills, Sydney, with sister teams based in Auckland, NZ and London, UK.
We are looking for a new full-time permanent consultant to join our team. This role will work across the recruitment in the creative and digital space – freelance, contract and permanent roles. On a day to day you will be talking with and meeting a variety of candidates – with a focus on, but not limited to Digital Marketing, Account Management, Digital Producers, Project Managers, SEO, Media, Content & Social Media Manager roles.
Working closely with the Sydney based team, you will ensure The Creative Store candidates and clients are being well looked after. You will have a positive, happy personality, be a genuine people person – with the ability to really engage with people on a one to one. Empathy and listening skills are a must.
As you will be taking excellent care of our permanent, contract and freelance assignments, you will have high-level skills in multi-tasking, and importantly, really enjoy helping and assisting clients as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
You will be that perfect blend of logical and creative. Confident and articulate – you won’t hesitate to pick up the phone and talk to the clients and candidates, building up our brand, and growing the service we offer.
We offer a variety of work perks including work-from-home day, flexi-time, monthly lunches, team activities, birthday day off, wellness package and of course working with a brilliant team of recruiters.
If you love a fast-paced role, have good energy, and looking for a long-term role where you can build and grow your client list – we would love to hear from you.
Email your CV and details to Louise Lawton at The Creative Store – email Louise@thecreativestore.com.au.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only reply to candidates who are suitable for our current roles.
TRAFFIC MANAGER (FULL-TIME), BULLFROG MEDIA, MELBOURNE
Bullfrog is an ambitious creative business filled with people from all walks of life with heads filled with all sorts of brains and one thing in common: we believe in the power of creativity. Not just because we think it’s one of the last remaining competitive advantages brands have, but because it is proven to multiply business growth.
At Bullfrog, creativity is Built and Born:
Built drives growth for client partners through strategic and creative thinking across communications, experience and influence; and Born focuses on new product and idea innovation, creating new-to-category differentiation for both our clients’ businesses and brands, as well as our own.
At Bullfrog, we prioritise the creation of a contemporary, healthy and joyful culture. From industry-leading policies, to long – term succession planning, to initiatives that improve our community, we believe that life success and business success are intrinsically linked.
Here are a few of the things we’ve put in place to look after our talent and society at large.
– Fair Advantage – a six-month, pro bono in-house residency designed to support female-founded businesses to access much needed (and male dominated) funding.
– Six – months paid parental leave for everyone, regardless of gender.
– A profit share scheme for all levels of talent, across both Built and Born sides of our business.
– Leap allowances to fund personal growth.
– Three founding members of the ‘Aunties’ and ‘Asisterhood’ – widely recognised and highly regarded support networks for women in creative industries.
We’re Looking For:
A Traffic Manager with passion for driving and managing the day-to-day running of all our projects, ensuring we deliver world – class work across both our Built and Born capabilities.
Reporting into our Creative Partner, this role is considered one of the business’s most critical; you are the only person in the building with the exposure and understanding of every single project.
You will be responsible for operationalising and managing the movement of all projects from start to finish utilising an agile working model, assigning the most appropriate teams across all departments, along with dictating the cadence and shape of each phase of development.
Temperament is equally important to experience in this role. You will need an open communication style, to be able to thrive among constant change and love problem solving. We are looking for a person who is organised, flexible, calm and confident – someone who can bring the best out in a range of different personalities and project an enthusiastic energy into the daily hustle.
You’re Looking For:
A genuine opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects with a team of driven, creative thinkers – within an environment that recognises and embraces innovative thinking, ambition and care. An opportunity where you are supported to innovate and grow.
– Drive and manage Bullfrog’s overarching project scheduling and cadence, including dictating the appropriate timings between one project phase to another, including all meetings, across all departments.
– Drive all key stand ups, WIPs and forecasting meetings to ensure you are across the needs of all current and future projects.
– Communicate clearly and regularly with the team about their short- and long-term responsibilities, raising issues and troubleshooting potential roadblocks or resourcing issues early.
– Manage and track the workload of the entire team, ensuring people are utilised effectively to propel the business forward.
– Identify and manage additional department resource requirements, such as engaging freelancers as and when required.
– Establish the appropriate DACI team for each project, taking into consideration the unique skills required, timings, budgets and workloads (individuals and total business).
– Champion and manage Bullfrog’s key operational systems, including Monday.com.
– Support the business’s overall profitability – in conjunction with the Partners – by analysing the financial tracking of jobs, maintaining updated rate cards and ensuring timesheets are completed.
– Develop, champion and optimise Bullfrog’s key rhythms and rituals that underpin our TOTAL BULLFROG agile working model.
To be successful in this role you will have:
– The ability to build strong, respectful relationships with the team as whole, that allow you to effectively manage project delivery expectations in a way the feels cooperative and supportive.
– An “open” communication style with a positive and optimistic approach to problem solving. It’s important to be solutions – focused and comfortable with constant change.
– Excellent time management and organisation skills, with a solid understanding of creative and production processes and phasing.
– A proven track record coordinating internal teams and projects.
– Preferably experience in, or an understanding of, agile working models.
– 4+ years of proven experience in either the same role, or a role with comparable skills.
Bullfrog is an equal opportunity employer, who values diversity and is committed to providing a workplace that is respectful, welcoming, and inclusive. All applicants will be considered regardless of race, sexuality, religion, colour, gender identity or parental status, and we strongly encourage First Nations people to apply.
When you join Bullfrog, we want you to bring your whole self to work – we are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow!
Applications Close: 19 October 2023